Maintenance, Asset Management and Reliability Engineering
In Confipetrol we have a team of specialists and consultants in maintenance engineering, reliability and asset management. Our team is certified and trained according to the best industry practices, providing our customers with complex solutions which comply with international standards such as the ISO 55000, optimizing the assets’ life cycle from the very beginning.
Our services include:
- Diagnosis, design, development and implementation of asset management strategies based on ISO 55001
- Diagnosis, implementation and administration of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Evaluation, development, implementation and optimization of industrial equipment maintenance plans using methodologies such as criticality analysis, FMEA, RCM, RBI and IPF
- Life cycle cost analysis of an industrial asset - LCC
- Analysis of life data and reliability models in repairable equipment and systems
- Management of industrial equipment reliability information
- Implementation of defect elimination programs through the use of tools such as root cause analysis, pareto analysis, among others
Our staff has recognized certifications such as: leading and internal auditor in asset management systems based on ISO 55001: and certified professional in maintenance and reliability by the SMRP.