Maintenance, Asset Management and Reliability Engineering
Confipetrol offers world class capabilities to our clients
Confipetrol is part of the IAM, Asset Management Institute, being an Endorsed Assessor and therefore we are able to perform evaluations of the level of maturity and certify the asset management system, in the industrial, power generation, mining, oil and gas sectors. We have certified IAM and CAMA (Certified Asset Management Assessor) auditors. In addition, our human talent at the management level has the international certification CMRP (Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional). These capabilities are a guarantee of the application of world class practices to our customers.
Our services include:
- Diagnosis, design, development and implementation of asset management strategies based on ISO 55001
- Certification of Asset Management Systems according ISO 55001
- Diagnosis, implementation and administration of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Evaluation, development, implementation and optimization of industrial equipment maintenance plans using methodologies such as criticality analysis, FMEA, RCM, RBI and IPF
- Life cycle cost analysis of an industrial asset - LCC
- Analysis of life data and reliability models in repairable equipment and systems
- Management of industrial equipment reliability information
- Implementation of defect elimination programs through the use of tools such as root cause analysis, pareto analysis, among others
Our staff has recognized certifications such as: leading and internal auditor in asset management systems based on ISO 55001: and certified professional in maintenance and reliability by the SMRP.